Niagara Lutheran Home & Rehabilitation Center
Since 1956 the Niagara Lutheran Home & Rehabilitation Center has demonstrated total commitment to the highest standards in caring for people of all faiths and walks of life. Our staff is totally committed to Caring ~ Heart & Soul while providing the best care possible in an atmosphere of dignity, concern, and respect.
We take great care to make our environment as attractive, comfortable, and as home-like as possible.
Care at the Niagara Lutheran Home & Rehabilitation Center includes:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care supervised by registered nurses
- Rehabilitation services
- Specialized nutrition programs
- Homestyle meals tailored to meet individual needs
- Activities programs tailored to individual needs
- On-site barber/beauty salon
- Case management, discharge planning, and help in arranging for community services and special equipment
- Dental, optical and podiatry services
- Ecumenical worship and pastoral care services
- 24-hour security
Every resident benefits from an individualized plan of care developed and carried out by an interdisciplinary team that includes the resident and family, as well as our professional staff. Registered nurses are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additional services are available to make our residents feel at home, including:
- Television and telephone hookups in each room
- Transportation services
- Resident lounges
- Social, recreational, and entertainment programs
- Spacious park and gardens on the premises for gardening, picnicking, or relaxing